Para ver este sitio web en Español, haga clic AQUI
How to Earn and Redeem ¡Más Fresco! More Fresh Dollars
Watch a short video to learn How to Earn and Redeem ¡Más Fresco! More Fresh Dollars.
1. Buy fresh fruits and vegetables at any of these six participating Northgate Gonzalez Markets:
770 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA
230 N. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA
Los Angeles County:
10801 Prairie Ave., Inglewood, CA
944 E. Slauson Ave., Los Angeles, CA
San Diego County:
1410 S. 43rd St., San Diego, CA
5403 University Ave., San Diego, CA
2. At checkout, present your Mi Familia Card to the cashier before you pay.
Forgot your Mi Familia Card? No problem! Use the phone number you provided at enrollment.
3. Pay for your fresh fruits and vegetables using your CalFresh benefits on your EBT card.
You will earn $1 rebate dollar for every $1 spent of CalFresh EBTbenefits spent on fresh Fruits and vegetables, up to $40/month (depending on your group).
4. To use your rebate dollars, when you return to the store, have the cashier scan your Mi Familia card again before you pay.
The cost of your fruits and vegetables will be reduced by the amount of rebate dollars you earned before!
5. Your receipt will show how many rebate dollars you earned in this purchase, how many you have used, and how many you have left.
IMPORTANT: The first time you use your Mi Familia card, you will only EARN rebate dollars. You will be able to USE those dollars when you make your second purchase with your card!
6. If your fresh fruits and vegetables cost more than the amount of rebate dollars stored on your Mi Familia card, you will have to pay the difference.
If you use your Cal Fresh EBT dollars to pay the difference, you will earn additional rebate dollars, up to your maximum monthly amount. This means that it is possible to both earn and use Mas Fresco rebate dollars in the same transaction!