Communication and connection services include activities that support existing projects and programs, or which respond to emerging or priority community needs. Examples of activities are:
- Dissemination of research and evaluation reports to relevant audiences through
publication and presentations at community forums and conferences.
- Sharing of opportunities for collaboration and learning through emails, social media, and website.
- Brokering connections and bridge-building between grassroots ECBOs and
representatives from mainstream agencies and service provider networks.
Our Impact: As a result of our work we are seeing:
- Improved knowledge of the needs and strengths of San Diego’s refugee communities.
- Increased access to high-quality research and evaluation services by San Diego’s ECBOs and cross-sector partnerships.
- Increased utilization of evidence-based and/or best practice strategies aiming to
improve the physical, mental and financial well-being of the refugee population in San